These are the Saturday 9 from this site
1) As she sings about her night in Las Vegas, Katy wonders if she "got hitched last night dressed up like Elvis." Tell us about the last wedding you attended. I think it was my niece's wedding. It was a little unusual as the service seemed to include a sermon and the bride chose to go barefoot. It was different.
2) Whenever Crazy Sam visits Las Vegas, she stays at the Paris Hotel and Casino. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, Nevada? What about Paris, France? I've never been to Vegas but I did visit Paris on a school trip when I was in high school!
3) Do you enjoy gambling? Have you had any success at it? I'm not too much of a gambler. I dislike giving my money away so easily as I work too hard for it!
4) Las Vegas is served by the RTC Bus Service and the Vegas Monorail System connects many of casinos on The Strip. When was the last time you rode a bus or a train? Um... I think the last time was on a trip to NYC a couple years ago.
5) It's not unusual for the mercury to hit 100º in Vegas in August. Which are you more comfortable in -- extreme heat or bone-chilling cold? Hard to say. I prefer cold because you can always put more clothing on but you can only take so much off! On the other hand, it makes my joints ache. Heat is awful, though, especially combined with humidity... I guess I'll take cold with a side of painkillers, okay?
6) As a little girl, Katy Perry sang nothing but gospel. Do you remember any church songs from your childhood? A few.
7) She made her film debut as the voice of Smurfette in The Smurfs (2011). Who is your all-time favorite cartoon character? Eeyore
8) Do you consider yourself a picky eater? Nope! I'll try almost anything once!
9) You receive an invitation to a party that starts at 7:00 PM. When will you arrive? 6:55